PDA

View Full Version : Introductions

Please visit our sponsor:

Vasileios.Papadeas
04-13-2007, 03:06 AM
HI,
My name is Vasilis, I live in Greece I started practicing aikido about 5 months ago and I m very exited about, itís something that I wanted to do since I was a kid.

Kieran Barrett
04-13-2007, 03:50 AM
Hello Vasilis, my name is Kieran [from Ireland]. Well done for taking up Aikido...it's a fantastic martial art with a lot of benefits!!!! You must be taking a grading sometime soon [6th Kyu?]

akiy
04-13-2007, 09:23 AM
Hi Vasilis,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

Is your first name spelled "Vasilis" as you say in your post or "Vasileios" as you put in your profile?

-- Jun

Vasileios.Papadeas
04-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Thank you for having me.
Formally my first name is Vasileios but I use Vasilis that is informal
It is pronounced easer in spoken language and it is friendlier.

Nafis Zahir
04-14-2007, 02:16 AM
Greetings from the USA! Welcome! Train hard and enjoy yourself!

nicola arnaud
04-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Hi, my name is Niki and I live in Toronto Canada. A friend mentioned that her personal trainer taught children Aiki Krav-Maga
so I did a search on the web and happened upon his message about the value of this web-site. He seemed very positive although his last posting was in 2004, guess he's been busy.

I was very impressed with the mission statement:
To encourage the study and practice of the Aiki Krav Maga method in many communities in Israel and around the world. To decrease physical and verbal violence in the communities in which we engage our activities by using our students as anti-violence messengers to their communities.

I seek knowledge and hopefully a peaceful way of life.