PDA

View Full Version : Aikido makes for cheap nights

Please visit our sponsor:

Michael Meister
04-09-2007, 04:10 AM
Hi folks,
just cleaned up after a party last night. We've been training hard on a course for three days, got some food and booze, had alot of fun and by 11pm we were all happily sleeping.
So if you're ever short on cash, but feel the need to throw a birthday party, combine it with an Aikido course. You need less drink for the same effect, people get up early, and you don't have to stumble over corpse for the whole next day.... :D ;) :D

Selnith
04-10-2007, 08:27 AM
it was a very good course and a great party too, hard to believe we were all asleep/passed out by 11 though, my mam doesn't believe me

Michael Meister
04-10-2007, 11:59 AM
it was a very good course and a great party too, hard to believe we were all asleep/passed out by 11 though, my mam doesn't believe me

Doesn't suprise me, we hardly couldn't believe ourselves, and we were there...

mut
05-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Doesn't suprise me, we hardly couldn't believe ourselves, and we were there...

i think i was there, i remember being hugged of rienholt discussing busted turbos with dr huber, having a dumb homo style photo taken , being thrown into the bath naked .. talking with the tanks woman and the tank of course...drunken slur with mr green, commenting on miss mcgurks cool ass outfit..........and of course the wheat beer and jagermiester........sh*t man in bed for 11...same again next year.........evileyes :)

Michael Meister
05-03-2007, 03:17 PM
i think i was there, i remember being hugged of rienholt discussing busted turbos with dr huber, having a dumb homo style photo taken , being thrown into the bath naked .. talking with the tanks woman and the tank of course...drunken slur with mr green, commenting on miss mcgurks cool ass outfit..........and of course the wheat beer and jagermiester........sh*t man in bed for 11...same again next year.........evileyes :)

It wasn't only the young lady's outfit, you commented on ;), mate...

Ron Tisdale
05-03-2007, 03:53 PM

Uh...I'm sorry, could you say that again IN ENGLISH!!! :eek:

:D
Just kidding!
Ron :rolleyes:

Karen Wolek
05-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Uh...I'm sorry, could you say that again IN ENGLISH!!! :eek:

Or in American. :D

mut
05-04-2007, 07:23 AM
Or in American. :D

or in japanese then perhaps we could all understand...in short extreme harmonious drunkanage..which im sure all aikidoka of the world understand and experience, infact i think we are all dan grades at it.:) :ai:

Selnith
05-14-2007, 09:32 AM
It wasn't only the young lady's outfit, you commented on ;), mate...

what else was he commenting on? please tell me it was no worse than usual.

Michael Meister
05-14-2007, 10:20 AM
what else was he commenting on? please tell me it was no worse than usual.

No, it wasn't worse than the usual, and it wasn't as interesting as your discussion with Steve. But this isn't the place for both, there might be minors reading...

Selnith
05-14-2007, 11:12 AM
No, it wasn't worse than the usual, and it wasn't as interesting as your discussion with Steve. But this isn't the place for both, there might be minors reading...

i have only vague memories of /that/ conversation, oh well.

Michael Meister
05-14-2007, 11:20 AM
i have only vague memories of /that/ conversation, oh well.

Don't worry, you're not alone there... btw. I told him, your on that goth thingy, so you might catch up on that conversation there...
And you're not on the embarrassing pictures... well other people might find that unfortunate... but that's another story.
And you still haven't told me, what you where doing underneath my sofa...

Selnith
05-14-2007, 03:28 PM
i'm on that goth thingy? which goth thingy? i'm confused, nothing new i know but still, play nice with the innocent little student who's stressing over exams. i'm glad i'm not on any of those pictures, might be a little tricky to explain away, and as for what i got up to under the sofa? i'm no where near that skinny i couldn't get under your sofa without assistance from a hole in the ground, a big hole.

Michael Meister
05-14-2007, 03:50 PM
i'm on that goth thingy? which goth thingy? i'm confused, nothing new i know but still, play nice with the innocent little student who's stressing over exams. i'm glad i'm not on any of those pictures, might be a little tricky to explain away, and as for what i got up to under the sofa? i'm no where near that skinny i couldn't get under your sofa without assistance from a hole in the ground, a big hole.

Thought you were mentioning something about barwenching on a goth thingy on the bank holiday weekend...
As for the sofa, I don't know what or who helped, and somehow, I don't really want to know... there's all kind of weird stuff hiding under sofas, without there being a scientifically satisfying explanation. Maybe there is some kind of black hole, they usually come with sofas anyways (and with washing machines, though they don't eat socks, there is a technical explanation, why they dissappear).

Selnith
05-15-2007, 12:34 PM
Thought you were mentioning something about barwenching on a goth thingy on the bank holiday weekend...
As for the sofa, I don't know what or who helped, and somehow, I don't really want to know... there's all kind of weird stuff hiding under sofas, without there being a scientifically satisfying explanation. Maybe there is some kind of black hole, they usually come with sofas anyways (and with washing machines, though they don't eat socks, there is a technical explanation, why they dissappear).

OH! Infest! right, with you now, he's going? cooooool, it's a cyber goth punk electro music festival which pays for summer school, w00t and the like
as for the disappearing socks there's a monster type thing that eats them (see Hogfather i believe)

Michael Meister
05-16-2007, 01:31 PM
OH! Infest! right, with you now, he's going? cooooool, it's a cyber goth punk electro music festival which pays for summer school, w00t and the like
as for the disappearing socks there's a monster type thing that eats them (see Hogfather i believe)

I don't know, if he's going, but he is considering it. I definitely won't be there. Doesn't sound like my type of music