PDA

View Full Version : me birthday!

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Chocolateuke
10-16-2001, 09:16 PM
well, this is the chit chat section of aikiweb and if you take a righ youull find hot topics, if you take a left you find the chit chat archives! and if you keep going straight youll find the king of annoyment! choclateUeke!!
( along with jim and his gang jun is in better pastures of aikiweb at the moment)......

oh well at least i tried... My Birtday is coming up and I thought of the idea of inviting my friends ( close friends) to my party... here is my party i wanted to have jappeess food and ( shushi teriaki chiken and stuff.) and watch the seven samuri! anyhow I have been looking all over the net for good sushi recipies and found lots... but I was wondering if any of you had any good ones yourselves! I am just looking for some simple recipies.. any other jappaness dish recipies are good like miso soup or tempura ... basically I just want this to be right!!! :) and my birthday party is on nov 2nd ( my B-day is the 4rth but I cant have it that day)..... hey this makes me think.. we should have a special occation anounments for marriages, birthdays, and stuff... oh well.... thanks for looking at my annoying post!!

....no go to your right again and youll find the trainig section of Aikiweb oh thers Jun! and CA and all the important girls...

mj
10-17-2001, 12:03 PM
Happy Birthday :D
:p