PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Amery, WI

Please visit our sponsor:

willis0890
03-29-2007, 11:28 AM
Hey My name is willy edholm i am from Amery Wi i am relitivly new to Aikido, but i think it is the best thing i have done in a while.

I am a 215 pound Wrestler 16 years old and a junior in highschool. I found that Aikido will help me in that alot. I tend to do most of my workouts at night. I like the feel of the cold air and quiet of the night.
I train under Sensei Mike Ellefson in Hudson, Wi
At Midwest Center For Movement Aikido

akiy
03-29-2007, 11:30 AM
Hi William,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

Paul Crist
04-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Hey, this is my first message, too. This is Paul. I've been at MCFM with my kids for 3 months. I'm terrible with names, so let me know when you read this. We live about 10 minutes south of Baldwin, WI.

DarkShodan
04-06-2007, 07:39 AM
Welcome to Aikiweb and welcome to Aikido. Hudson is a great place! For a little, bitty riverboat town they make a pretty good Mojito. :dead: Sensei Mike Ellefson is a great instructor, you will enjoy training with him and his students. Again, welcome.

Faith Hansen
04-06-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi and welcome Willy! I haven't met you yet at the dojo, I'm one of Ellefsons Sensei's instructors at the dojo. I look forward to training with and teaching you soon!

Paul- HI! See you at class soon. And thanks for being such a big help in kids class. It is always greatly appreciated when students put time in to help, it shows dedication to the school and the art.

Lloyd-When are you going to be out in Hudson again? Always fun training with you. :)

Paul Crist
04-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Xena and Kia have strep throat (I probably do, too), so we're medicating and taking the weekend off. We should be back Monday.

DarkShodan
04-09-2007, 08:32 AM
I especially like Sensei Mike Ellefson's Ground Aikido. I've taken some Jujitsu but always find it way more complicated than it needs to be. I like the way you guys up north explain and practice it. Can't wait to do more!

Faith - I will see you guys this Friday! :D