PDA

View Full Version : Brand new Bujin Design Dymondwood Jo for sale!!

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

thunt431
03-14-2007, 04:26 PM
I have a brand new 55' x 1' Dymondwood Jo from Bujin Design for sale. It is charcoal in color and very sharp. Bujin is no longer selling these jos because they are too expensive for them to have made. I paid $150 for it but will get rid of it for much cheaper. My husband and I both bought one for him, so we have two of them. He loves his and would love to keep this as a backup but I want to get rid of it!!! :cool: If anyone is interested in seeing some pictures of it, please email me at tracytriplett78@yahoo.com.

Beard of Chuck Norris
03-22-2007, 10:26 AM
I have a brand new 55' x 1' Dymondwood Jo from Bujin Design for sale. It is charcoal in color and very sharp. Bujin is no longer selling these jos because they are too expensive for them to have made. I paid $150 for it but will get rid of it for much cheaper. My husband and I both bought one for him, so we have two of them. He loves his and would love to keep this as a backup but I want to get rid of it!!! :cool: If anyone is interested in seeing some pictures of it, please email me at tracytriplett78@yahoo.com.

Shall I email KingKong to see if he needs a walking stick?
;) ;) :D :D

I think you've done the Spinal Tap thing and confused ' with "
' = feet
" = inches

Either that or jesus that's one big pole!!:eek:

peace and love

jo

Murasaki
09-06-2009, 07:13 AM
That would be a perfect size for me since I am 6'10"