PDA

View Full Version : Robert Mustard Seminar Nottingham UK

Please visit our sponsor:

kohaku
03-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Posting to let people know that Robert Mustard sensei will be heading over to Nottingham, England last weekend of July for four days. The seminar will be hosted by Shudokan Aikido and will be open to all who wish to come. There is however limited spaces available and you will need to show your intentions quickly. I have posted contact information in the seminars section of this website.

OSU!

me32dc
03-07-2007, 05:58 PM
I might be going blind, but i could not see the contact information under seminars, for england or the UK.

Could you PM details? As i am very interested.

Osu!

kohaku
03-08-2007, 10:21 AM
it has now been put through and you will find it in the england section of the seminars board.

aikispike
03-14-2007, 09:24 PM
Dont miss this seminar - no matter what style of aikido you do. Robert Mustard is one of the best!

Spike

kohaku
03-15-2007, 04:12 PM
i would most defiantely concur with you, having attended two seminars already, it is well worth it.
Unfortunately we have only had one enquiry thus far from the post in the seminars section, i have said it already there is very limited places available on this seminar, so if you are thinking of coming you must let your interest be known a.s.a.p.
I will hopefully see you there if you decide to attend.

OSU!

siwilson
07-13-2007, 04:03 PM
Hi Drew

Have a great time and my regards to all. I have a lot going on then, so I can't make it (next time).

Having trained with Mustard Sensei and taken Uke for him, I can say he is "Mustard" :) (English slag for awesome if some reading didn't know)!

All the best,

Si

batemanb
07-14-2007, 02:33 AM
(English slag for awesome if some reading didn't know)!

I think Si means "Slang", a slag is something entirely different :blush: :D

siwilson
07-15-2007, 05:51 AM
I think Si means "Slang", a slag is something entirely different :blush: :D

Oops! Er, yeah - mistypw! Def. SLANG! :freaky: