PDA

View Full Version : Akuzawa in The Netherlands

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Alec Corper
01-23-2007, 09:12 AM
Hello to any Dutch Aikidoka (or other Budoka who lurk here),

Minoru Akuzawa will be visiting the Netherlands in April and will give a 2 day seminar in Itten Dojo in Nunspeet. We are limited for space so the max is 20 people. If you have followed some of the threads over the last year you will have heard about "Ark", mostly opinions from people who have not trained with him. Well, nows your chance, there are still 5 places available. If you are interested to know more I will post here or you can PM me.

Ron Tisdale
01-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Hi Alec! Any idea of a US East Coast trip?

Best,
Ron

Alec Corper
01-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Sorry Ron,
I've no idea about that. You could always drop into Holland for a weekend :D

Kevin Leavitt
01-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Damn. I'd love to make it up there! Probably won''t be able to though! Holland is most wonderful in April I was up there last April.

Alec Corper
01-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Kevin,
From your posts I think you would really enjoy it. Keep me posted if your schedule gets clear, you'd be welcome.

regards, Alec

Kevin Leavitt
01-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Thanks Alec....I really think I would enjoy it! I have guest coming in April amongst many other things so probably won't work!

Thanks Again.

Joe Bowen
01-24-2007, 08:26 AM
Alec,

You got me curious, but before I'd be able to commit can you pm me with cost details dates, and times?

Joe

Tien Le
02-12-2007, 09:27 PM
I am not absolutely sure, but I believe Akuzawa will also be giving a seminar in France while he is in Europe in April. As for east coast, you could post a question on the aunkai msg board or ask Rob. There's been talks about giving a seminar in the US for a while and maybe something will be set.

Tom H.
02-13-2007, 06:25 AM
There's been "talk" for a while, but if nothing pans out soon, I may shoulder the burden myself and see what I can put together in New England.

Ron Tisdale
02-13-2007, 08:02 AM
There is a possibility that I may be in France sometime in April...we'll see if things match up.

Thanks,
Ron