PDA

View Full Version : Get 'em while they're HOT!

Please visit our sponsor:

crbateman
01-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Everyone here has at one time or another scoffed at the frauds who sell bogus ranking certificates online. Well, one enterprising fellow on eBay has raised the bar... Now you can order your own hand-lettered Menkyo Kaiden! Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Densho-Makimono-Scroll-Martial-Arts-Ninjutsu-Ninja-ryu_W0QQitemZ330077404281QQihZ014QQcategoryZ16044QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Let the scoffing begin!

PhilMyKi
01-18-2007, 05:36 PM
As the GBP is so strong against the USD I think I will get one to hang in my office, one for my bedroom and a few for throwing at people that annoy me, But which of the many art forms to choose from?!? I know Bullshido.

Steven
01-18-2007, 05:38 PM
Think I'll get two. One for the dojo and one to carry on me when traveling. Should work better than a passport one would think. :hypno:

Ketsan
01-18-2007, 05:41 PM
heheheheheheh *rubs hands* :D

batemanb
01-19-2007, 01:50 AM
I like the fact that the pictures are all blank, so that you can see craftmanship of the document you are purchasing.Probably all written in English, but at such a bargain price, what's the catch? ..........................................

Almost definately written in crayon :D :D :D :rolleyes:

Bridge
01-19-2007, 04:29 AM
I like the fact that the pictures are all blank, so that you can see craftmanship of the document you are purchasing.Probably all written in English, but at such a bargain price, what's the catch? ..........................................

Maybe you have to colour it in yourself?

It's only a matter of time before the Disney/ Winnie the Pooh version comes out surely?

Guillaume Erard
01-19-2007, 04:44 AM
This one from the same seller is not bad either :D

"You don't need to worry about testing (we believe that you will fully understand the techniques by watching the video.) "

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330070498754

batemanb
01-19-2007, 05:57 AM
What's even scarier, he's got 100% positive feedback on ebay :crazy:

Nick P.
01-19-2007, 07:40 AM
from the site ~ " *Please note this item is not to be used deceptively or fraudulently. The document does not make you a master. "

<gasp!> Really?

Al Williams
01-19-2007, 07:51 AM
I'm gonna get one!!! :p

Since my name and style will be on it-

I'll be called Sensei Bruce Chuck Norris Seagal Lee Snr.

I'll give myself a 20th Dan (which I think is a little low, but you know, don't want to seem like i have an ego problem or anything)

My style is Aiki- I'm a fake with a piece of over priced paper on the wall and a McDojo that only teaches dancing -do.

Don_Modesto
01-20-2007, 12:27 PM
[QUOTE=Alistair Williams]I'll be called Sensei Bruce Chuck Norris Seagal Lee Snr.QUOTE]LOL!

I went to military school when I was 6. I used to buy rank out of gumball machines (before Vietnam made the military so unpopular.) One day I came to school wearing lieutenant, captain, major, and general insignia (always got one o' those damn gumballs when I tried to get colonel.)

Walking by an older student he quipped, "Wow, he sure got promoted fast!"

And btw, I personally feel that all amplifyers ought to be calibrated to 11.

Yeah boy!

guest89893
01-20-2007, 01:06 PM
One day I came to school wearing lieutenant, captain, major, and general insignia (always got one o' those damn gumballs when I tried to get colonel.)
And btw, I personally feel that all amplifyers ought to be calibrated to 11.
Yeah boy!
That's right Lt.Captain-Major General Sir! Most ampifiers only go to ten but ours go to eleven, that way we can get that little bit more than any other band.
Also remember Saint Hubbins- the patron saint of quality footwear. :D

crbateman
01-30-2007, 08:49 PM
Hey all, it's up on eBay again! Price has been reduced this time around from $100 to $60 (guess not enough of us took advantage at $100). C'mon everybody... This is a great way to enlightenment without sweating your asses off in the dojo for 50 years! ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Densho-Makimono-Scroll-Martial-Arts-Ninjutsu-Ninja-ryu_W0QQitemZ330083097031QQihZ014QQcategoryZ16044QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cady Goldfield
01-30-2007, 08:59 PM
I don't know about you all, but I wouldn't want to buy anything based on a picture of a blank, rolled up scroll. I'd insist on pictures that show whether the guy's calligraphy is any good.