PDA

View Full Version : Dan and Cady's Thread

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Cady Goldfield
01-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Hey, are you back or e-mailing from the Left Coast???

DH
01-17-2007, 11:40 AM
Just relaxing and resting up, waiting for the wife to get back. Looking out at a beautiful ocean, feet up, coffee in hand. I'll tell her you said "Hi."

Dan

Cady Goldfield
01-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Bully for you guys! Keep havin' fun (but no ukemi)!

Josh Lerner
01-17-2007, 11:46 AM
Just relaxing and resting up, waiting for the wife to get back. Looking out at a beautiful ocean, feet up, coffee in hand.

But not, apparently, checking your voice mail.

DH
01-17-2007, 11:57 AM
oops!

Cady Goldfield
01-17-2007, 11:58 AM
But not, apparently, checking your voice mail.

Fer pete sake, Josh, he's on VACATION. With the wife. Give him a coupla days at least. :p

MM
01-17-2007, 12:09 PM
Fer pete sake, Josh, he's on VACATION. With the wife. Give him a coupla days at least. :p

Whoa, whoa, whoa! You never put those words together. It's an oxymoron. on vacation with the wife? That's like some twisted reality or something. ;) LOL!

And, yes, I can say that because ... my wife isn't here. LOL!

Mark

Cady Goldfield
01-17-2007, 12:17 PM
In Dan's case, "the wife" is actually a requisite component of a real vacation. Dan is too huge a workaholic to actually create a vacation on his own. He needs to be vacation-enabled. :D

Cady Goldfield
01-17-2007, 12:45 PM
Can we just delete this thread? Sorry to have side tracked. Thanks.

Thomas Campbell
01-17-2007, 04:00 PM
Can we just delete this thread? Sorry to have side tracked. Thanks.

Hell no . . . this is one of the few ways of getting Dan's attention. I'm surprised Jim Sorrentino isn't on this thread. :D

BTW, Dan, in addition to voice mail, check your PM box here at aikiweb . . . it's full and you really ought to make room for more messages from whiners, ranters, and people who want to train with you. Goodness, you're not even answering Josh. :cool:

And that coffee better not be Starbucks. :yuck: There is a helluva lot of better coffee available around town.

Cheers.