PDA

View Full Version : Will Boulder Aikikai have class tonight?

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Princess Rose
12-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Ok I know there’s a blizzard but I was planning on putting on my snowshoes and coming to class. I was just wondering if there is class tonight?

Jonathan Lewis
12-20-2006, 05:22 PM
No classes tonight.
I hope you get this in time since I don't have your phone and it's a bit late now.

Princess Rose
12-20-2006, 07:41 PM
lol it was too late but I had fun. An hour both ways :) But finals are over so I had nothing to do anyway.

Jonathan Lewis
12-21-2006, 01:28 PM
Hi Rose, We went snowsheoing last night ourselves!
Classes are canceled tonight too btw. (Thursday)

Ron Tisdale
12-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Hey Guys,

My Bro lives in Westminster / Arvada area. I guess he's going to be doing some shovelling?? :)

Hope the storm passes safely! Too much snow on a flat roof...not good...

Best,
Ron

Jonathan Lewis
12-21-2006, 01:39 PM
Hey Ron,
Yep, it took a couple of hours to clear our car and driveway today. So when you coming back to Boulder? - Bring your sensei too. :)

Ron Tisdale
12-21-2006, 01:57 PM
Maybe next Christmas for me...gotta show the GF the mountains! I don't know when Utada Sensei is scheduled out there next...But it will be fun!

Best,
Ron

Jonathan Lewis
12-21-2006, 05:01 PM
Next Christmas, Hmmm... that's, why that's only FOUR DAYS!
Looking forward to it. :)

Ron Tisdale
12-22-2006, 08:28 AM
Heh, you got me! Next Next Christmas...

Talked to the bro...he spent yesterday digging out...still has to get that snow off his roof, but he says it's not a heavy wet one like the one that cracked some of his joists....

Best,
Ron :D

Jonathan Lewis
12-22-2006, 09:02 AM
Wow, who's idea was it to build the house with a flat roof out here anyway?
Princess Rose - no news about canceled classes tonight so I think we are back in operation.

Princess Rose
12-25-2006, 09:24 AM
Well I’m actually home now lol. I was stuck in my dorm for TWO WHOLE DAYS with NO AIKIDO it was horrible!!!! But my roommate had an 11 am flight on Friday so I got up at 5 and dug my car out using a lunch trey that I “barrowed” from the cafeteria.
Happy Holidays to you and Shawna and my BF Skyler :)
Hope I’ll see you for the winter seminar.