PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Cuba

Please visit our sponsor:

Douglas Fajardo
10-24-2006, 10:17 AM
HI everyone is my first time in this forum , Iīm Shodan ,I live in Habana, and most important (I love Aikido,The real Budo) thatīs why go to my dojo from Monday to thursday , I always try to learn everything from my Sensei , I hope to meet some friends here and talk about budo ,and learn from you more and more , I just wanna tell you guys that you have friends in Cuba more that you think.Aikido came to Cuba to stay forever , for peace and firendship. Douglas fajardo Guerrero

akiy
10-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Hi Douglas,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

James Davis
10-24-2006, 10:31 AM
I'm glad to hear that there's aikido in Cuba, and glad to have you aboard. Nice to hear from you, Douglas. :)

MikeLogan
10-24-2006, 11:09 AM
Hello Douglas!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't most of the dojos in Cuba connected, and affiliated with Aikikai? I'm only asking that in hopes that you may have met a Midalys Cardenas-Alvarez in your aikido travels there. She is a nidan, and I trained with her for a while, but I haven't heard from her, and I wonder whether she may have moved in with her sister in Miami, or if she moved all the way back to Cuba. So, if you happen to meet her, tell her Mike Logan from NY says hello.

michael.