PDA

View Full Version : Runned Over by My Designated Driver

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Richard Moore
08-15-2006, 07:38 AM
The title is explained at the end of this post. I am Richard Moore and newly registered to AikiWeb. I practice and teach out of North Florida Aikikai in Tallahassee, Floirda. I have been in martial arts for over 30 years and in Aikido the last 12 years. I got into Aikido because the Aikido students I would watch seemed to be having a lot more fun that the karate I was teaching. I regularly attend the Boulder Aikikai Summer Camp in the Rockies and I have the singular distinction of being run over by my designated driver after the Friday night party one year. An interesting story for another time.

akiy
08-15-2006, 09:11 AM
Hi Richard,

Nice to have you here; it was good to see you a few weeks ago. Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

dps
08-15-2006, 11:35 AM
... and I have the singular distinction of being run over by my designated driver after the Friday night party one year. An interesting story for another time.Has this changed your drinking habits. :)

Princess Rose
08-31-2006, 03:33 PM
I have the singular distinction of being run over by my designated driver after the Friday night party one year. An interesting story for another time.
Man now I really want to go to summer camp!!!!!
Maybe I'll meet you thare someday Richard!