PDA

View Full Version : Steven & Ron's thread

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Steven
08-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Ron .. YOU SUX ... LOL!

Sorry -- nothing exciting going on here, but I did get you to look... so SUE ME.

I figured since everyone else is beginning to start their own threads I'd be really creative ... :freaky: ... and start one with a couple of Yoshinthugs or whatever you call us.

Let's see. I like Ron. Though we've never met, we've e-mailed and chatted on the phone numerous times. I consider him a bud. We've never challenged each other, or threatened to call each others employers to get the other fired. We've never threatened to sue each other or challenged each others techniques. Never threatened to drag each other teachers and organizations to court, nor whined about each other on an open forum.

Hmmmm ... he's better looking but I have more hair on the head. :D Over all .. I LOVE YOU MAN!

LOL

Sorry Jun ... thought I'd lighten things up a bit all things considered. Feel free to delete.

Mark Freeman
08-08-2006, 12:50 PM
LOL :D

Spreading good vibes around is a worthwhile enterprise. The trouble is, it doesn't generate the heat that the conflict does. Maybe a bit more light though!

I hear that Ron has a hole in his hair where the light shines through ;)

regards,

Mark

Ron Tisdale
08-08-2006, 01:26 PM
How's it going Steven? Good to hear from you!

:) Right now there is not much hair at all...I pretty much shaved most of it off! Now instead of getting blinded by the bald patch, y'all can get blinded by the whole orb!!!

Oh, and I hear bald guys have more testosterone! Natural testosterone of course...the other stuff is for those wimpy bikers... (I'm gonna get smacked for that one...).

Now if I can only learn how to generate more heat than light... ;)
B,
R

David Orange
08-08-2006, 04:48 PM
All right, you two! Break it up!

Remember, this is a budo board!

Be civil! :D

Ron, I think you put out a lot of light. Sorry I didn't get back to your post on the other thread. Hope it all became clear. I appreciate your comments.

Steven, I have never met you (though you probably already knew that), but, hey: how bad can someone from ORANGEVALE be? :p

Best wishes, all.

David

(ON A SIDE NOTE [capitalized 'cause I think it's worthy]):

Can we get a "gassho" emoticon on here somehow? Jun?

Thanks!

Steve Mullen
08-09-2006, 06:55 AM
Well aren't you sweet Mr Miranda, if there was more people like you around we would have no need for Hallmark Cards. :)

Ron Tisdale
08-09-2006, 07:10 AM
You should SEE some of the hallmark cards he sends.....

;)
R

Qatana
08-09-2006, 11:07 AM
it is true about bald guys.

Steven
08-10-2006, 12:35 PM
What's that they say about bald guys Jo? Maybe I need to go get my head shaved?

:-)

Qatana
08-11-2006, 03:51 PM
Well I don't know about "them" but I hear that Ron heard something about bald guys....

xuzen
08-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Steven,

It's Yoshi-Orge (TM).

Settling stuff over the court are for sissies. Yoshi-Orge (TM) do it the ole'fashion way.... DOJO BRAWL!

Boon,
Yoshin-Orge Membership No. 017MY
Member since 2004