PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone new kid here

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Princess Rose
07-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Hi my name is Rosemary, most people just call me Rose. I am addicted to My Space and I love Aikido so I thought I would sign up here. I have been practicing in Loveland at Aikido of Northern CO since I was eleven. I am now 18 and about to go away to college at CU Boulder (Iím majoring in physics). I am hoping to start training at Boulder Aikikai in September or October. I am very excited and a little nervous as well, but the people at Aikikai have always been so nice and welcoming Iím sure I will love it there. I would love to talk with anybody especially people from Boulder about the next stage in my Aikido Journey. :hypno:

akiy
07-16-2006, 04:18 PM
Hi Rosemary,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

Hucqie
07-17-2006, 01:03 AM
Hey Rose

Good to have you about.

Brandon

RoyK
08-15-2006, 05:42 PM
Wow, since you were eleven, and you stuck to it all this time without quitting? Impressive, unusual; you must be a very unique person! Did you ever get to use Aikido during the rough years of highschool?

I used to be a Myspace addict too, but then people started to know too much about me and my relationship with other people.. It can get a little out of control sometimes

James Davis
08-16-2006, 11:24 AM
Hi, Rose. Welcome. I bet you just can't wait to start applying those physics lessons in aikido class! ;)