PDA

View Full Version : AikiWeb Bugs

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

akiy
07-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Hi folks,

I've been trying to update some of the back-end software here on AikiWeb and have noticed some things have broken (like the wiki).

If you run across something that's not working today that was working yesterday, please let me know. If you need, you can use the "Send E-mail" link at the very bottom of every page of this site.

I apologize for any inconvenience. I'm working on getting things back up as soon as I can!

Thanks,

-- Jun

akiy
07-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Hi everyone,

I think I've managed to track down all of the bugs. I had to take down the server intermittently over the past day or two; that's (hopefully) why you weren't able to access the site. The server may be experiencing some of the today as well, as I may take this opportunity to upgrade some more software.

I'll let you all know when all of this has finished. Once again, apologies for any inconvenience that you may encounter during this time!

-- Jun

Ron Tisdale
07-14-2006, 12:35 PM
Thanks for all your hard work Jun, and your patience with us!
Best,
Ron

akiy
07-14-2006, 01:54 PM
Hi Ron,

Thanks for your kind words.

I have updated the software underlying the AikiWeb AikiWiki (http://www.aikiweb.com/wiki). Please let me know if anyone runs into any problems there.

Thanks,

-- Jun

akiy
07-14-2006, 03:11 PM
The spelling checker should now be functional again.

-- Jun

dps
07-14-2006, 03:18 PM
Arre yuo shur yuo fxed teh spill cheecker??

Lan Powers
07-14-2006, 04:40 PM
*SNORTTT* You made me snarff diet coke all over my keyboard!!
Lan

dps
07-14-2006, 05:15 PM
*SNORTTT* You made me snarff diet coke all over my keyboard!!
Lan
Sorey. :(