PDA

View Full Version : hello

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Jess McDonald
06-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Hello! Jess McDonald here. ummm...well I guess I should say a little about myself...ummm...I like apples. I don't have much training but I really enjoy m.a. with aikido and weapons training being super fun. I live in Ca and go to school at SSU pursueing (that's spelled wrong isn't it) a bachelor's in Chemistry. I work and give my landlord most of my money. Anyway, thanks for the welcome; look forward to good discussions and useful info!

akiy
06-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Hi Jess,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

Mike Hamer
06-29-2006, 10:53 PM
Hey hows it going Jess? Just finished my 4th class today, glad to hear theres another one out there who loves Aikido.

dps
06-30-2006, 06:11 AM
...I like apples.
Welcome to the forum Jess,
On this forum you will meet people who will just appreciate that you like apples, some will wonder what kind of apples you like ( Jonathan,Red Delicious, Yellow Delicious, Fuji, etc), why you like the apples you do, what is the technique you use to eat the apples, what is a better way to eat the apples,what is the spirituality of eating apples and where apples came from and how they are not the same as they where. Great fun and exercise for the mind. :) :) :)

Jess McDonald
06-30-2006, 03:40 PM
You guys are great! :)

Lucy Smith
07-01-2006, 05:58 PM
Yes they are!!
I've been here since April and I can't believe this website exists. It seems everything related to Aikido is great.
Welcome from another new member.

Lucy.

dps
07-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Lucy, you never told us what kink of apples you like. :)

Lan Powers
07-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Apple kink......whoah!

Welcome anyway. We aren't the kind who discriminate about your fruit choices, live and let live, I say....after all you ARE in California :)

regards
Lan

dps
07-01-2006, 10:10 PM
Lucy, you never told us what kink of apples you like. :)

OOPS Taht danr sepll chekcer agin!

Lucy Smith
07-02-2006, 02:55 PM
I like strawberries.

Jess McDonald
07-02-2006, 07:35 PM
:cool: Yes I am from Ca and no I do not have kinky... whatever.. with apples. How dare you sir, for if this was times of past I'd challenge you to a dual of death at dawn. :grr: But alas I live in times of law and order. Also, I'm not that peeved about the whole apple/Ca thing anyway! Cheers! :D