PDA

View Full Version : Does your Sensei have his own plane?

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Tony Hudspith
06-01-2006, 04:20 AM
Hi everyone
Just a quick note to ask if your Sensei has his own plane? We have just returned from Germany where we regularly have courses with Sensei Emmerson and I thought I had to tell you this humourous story.
One guy who had not travelled with the group this time (Michael McCoy) rang one of of the guys who was in Germany at the airport. He asked did everyone get there ok and was everyone fine.
The rest of the group where waiting at the airport for Sensei as he had a different flight to them and so were waiting.The guy answered (Craig Buck) sure everyone was fine and they were just waiting for Sensei's plane to fly in. Michael (who is quite new to Aikido) then went on to say "Wow! Does Sensei have his own plane?!?!"
Once the others had stopped rolling around on the floor laughing they explained that he had a different flight. The fun we could have had wth him though was unthinkable!!
So does anyone on here have a Sensei with his own plane?
Train hard
Tony

Simone
06-01-2006, 04:40 AM
Hi Tony!

Will tell the story to the Germans on the seminar. Will be a lot of laughing over here, too!!!

Simone

Tony Hudspith
06-01-2006, 12:05 PM
Thanks Simone
We have lots of funny stories to tell from that weekend.
I hope my lads behaved themselves and my apologies for Craig vomiting in your house!!!! :crazy:
See you in Scarborough soon
Tony

Mark Freeman
06-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Thanks Simone
We have lots of funny stories to tell from that weekend.
I hope my lads behaved themselves and my apologies for Craig vomiting in your house!!!! :crazy:
See you in Scarborough soon
Tony

a case of badly timed 'upchuckenage' :D

Tony Hudspith
06-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Thanks Mark
The funny thing about it was that Craig had been training all day and had only water during the course and was swiftly shipped off to a Bavarian beer tent. There, they drank a good few litres of beer and Jagermaister and later went for a meal. Here Craig had octopuss (he was drunk and didn't know better). Just think on this for a moment, whole days hard training, very little food and LOTS of alcohol. Once he barfed up he blamed it on............ yes that's right the OCTOPUS!!!!!!!
I have other stories to tell of my wonderful students (my little chicks) which will come out in time.
I hope this tickled you a bit.
Tony

David Warden
06-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Remember that a proud Mother Hen is not supposed sprag on the little errors of judgment that their chicks make.
Instead they should only tell the world how wonderful they are and if they can't do that then say nothing at all.
:grr:

mut
06-07-2006, 12:47 PM
the mother hen and chicks thing, i personally train with tony , and yes he rips it out of me as well , i wouldn't have it any other way, i mean it is the humor section, i find he is always very positive towards his students progression and looks after us all very well, aikido is about harmony not bitchiness, however we are all human and make mistakes. on with the humor..

billybob
06-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Remember that a proud Mother Hen is not supposed sprag on the little errors of judgment that their chicks make.
Instead they should only tell the world how wonderful they are and if they can't do that then say nothing at all.

and i thought mother was just shy............

:)

dave

chiptank
06-13-2006, 04:07 AM
chiptanks' plane.........................................has landed

Mark Freeman
06-13-2006, 05:20 AM
aikido is about harmony not bitchiness, .

You're new here aren't you Lee? ;) :D

mut
06-17-2006, 12:34 PM
You're new here aren't you Lee? ;) :D hi mark yep im new, how are you.

mut
06-17-2006, 01:40 PM
i have a great photo of the all famous sensei plane, well its actually a klm focker, with a little trick dickery on adobe photoshop, but i wont tell if you wont, im taking it to class next week............wow it rocks and its real........... :drool: :) :) :freaky:

Lee Mulgrew
06-18-2006, 09:56 PM
erm..... mutt (thats Mr Southward to he rest of you!) what the hell are you going on about, must see this photo! everyone knows that sensei moves through the air by the power of KI!! :p

David Warden
06-19-2006, 12:41 PM
Hey Lee (oh tall one). How about getting down to the Dojo and practising instead of surfing around here (or do both). We have barely seen you since you got married - and you thought nothing would change. LOL
Dave

Lee Mulgrew
06-21-2006, 04:07 AM
:eek: :blush: :blush: :blush:
I'm back now and my lovely wife will be back as soon as her shoulder is better.....
Aikido, a great excuse for for spousel abuse!

Hey, that could be a new advertising slogan! :D :D

maynard
06-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Aikido, a great excuse for for spousel abuse!

You mean some people don't train it as a marital art (as opposed to a martial art)? Don't let my wife catch wind of this, she'll probably quit.

Tony Hudspith
06-21-2006, 12:01 PM
erm..... mutt (thats Mr Southward to he rest of you!) what the hell are you going on about, must see this photo! everyone knows that sensei moves through the air by the power of KI!! :p

Hiya Lee
You must have caught Sensei on a bad day as we all know Sensei teleports to where ever he's going!!
Don't I teach you anything!!!!!!!!!
Good to have you back mate and good to see you're not under the thumb too much :D :D :D
See you Thursday
Tony

Lee Mulgrew
07-06-2006, 05:46 AM
she prefers yonkyo to the thumb technique!

Tony Hudspith
07-09-2006, 11:19 AM
Hey Chiptank
This link is for you matey!
I wonder if it makes them sick too!!!
http://www.superbike.co.uk/video/squid_news_87795.html
See you in class
Tony

chiptank
07-09-2006, 06:48 PM
haa haa ha....
.....they had chiptank up-chuckinage just like me, it is quite contageous.
I told you it wasn't the umteen litres of booze that we went through I just dont think it was cooked.
However, they must have been in a worse state than me coz theres were not even dead never mind half cooked.
Did you not see me in the background of that clip stealing the octopus, I did get caught later and was find for octopustank theft.....I was rather gutted, You'll have to give me some tips on how not to get caught...after all everyone knows that's what you people from the pool are good at m8

Mark Freeman
07-10-2006, 05:39 AM
Hey Chiptank
This link is for you matey!
I wonder if it makes them sick too!!!
http://www.superbike.co.uk/video/squid_news_87795.html
See you in class
Tony

Wow, that vid gives a new meaning to "I'd like my squid 'rare' please" :crazy:

Lee Mulgrew
07-21-2006, 05:33 AM
question: if they were covered in pastry, would that make them octopie? geddit! :rolleyes: :o