Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the
world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to
over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a
wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history,
humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.
If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced
features available, you will need to register first. Registration is
absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!
1. I am Grateful to have a dojo at my house.
2. I am Grateful to have a really good teacher.
3. I am Grateful to be able to teach and train.
4. I am Grateful for class tomorrow.
5. I am Grateful to watch negative thoughts come and go without me having to entertain them.
6. I am Grateful for our students.
7. I am Grateful that students call when they are not coming to class so we don't have to heat the dojo when no one shows up for class.
8. I am Grateful that people show up a lot and that when they don't -- Ron and I can talk about our feelings and let them go.
9. I am Grateful for every student that stayed and for everyone that left.
10. I am Grateful that I believe that more people will get interested in Aikido again and that this dojo will be here when they do.
11. I am Grateful for students who pay dues.
12 I am Grateful for the willingness to write a gratitude list rather complain about what is lacking.
13. I am Grateful for the feeling of hope that this writing has started.
14. I am Grateful for that feeling when I get my hakama on just right.
15. I am Grateful for my commitment to my training...
16. I am Grateful for what training that long has afforded me.
17. I am Grateful for all that I will learn in my next 30 plus years.
18. I am Grateful that I am married to a man who loves Aikido as much as I do.
19. I am Grateful that I train in the style that I do so I don't have knee or hip problems.
20. I am grateful that I can roll and fall and love being an uke still.
Wow that really helped.
What are you Grateful for?