[Announce] Announcements - September 28, 2015

Jun Akiyama akiy at aikiweb.com
Mon Sep 28 11:43:48 MDT 2015

Dear AikiWeb Announcements Subscriber,

Please share/forward this announcement with your aikido friends.

* AikiWeb Columns Now Available

This month's AikiWeb Columns are now available for your reading pleasure at:

http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

We have some great columns this month from Ross Robertson, "The Mirror," and Lynn Seiser. As always, your comments in the thread following each column are appreciated by the authors, so please be sure to leave them your thoughts!

As always, your comments in the thread following each column are appreciated by the authors, so please be sure to leave them your thoughts!

* AikiWeb Facebook Page

AikiWeb is on Facebook where we've posted a great collection of aikido videos and quotes from all over the Internet:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AikiWeb