[Announce] Announcements - November 30, 2015

Jun Akiyama akiy at aikiweb.com
Mon Nov 30 19:26:41 MST 2015

Dear AikiWeb Announcements Subscriber,

Please share/forward this announcement with your aikido friends.

* AikiWeb Columns Now Available

We have a "double-feature" month of columns with both the October and November Columns now being available for your reading pleasure!

http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

We have a total of SEVEN great columns this month from David Orange, The Mirorr, Ross Robertson, and Lynn Seiser. As always, your comments in the thread following each column are appreciated by the authors, so please be sure to leave them your thoughts!

As always, your comments in the thread following each column are appreciated by the authors, so please be sure to leave them your thoughts!

* AikiWeb Facebook Page

AikiWeb is on Facebook where we've posted a great collection of aikido videos and quotes from all over the Internet:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AikiWeb