[Announce] Announcements - December 30, 2015

Jun Akiyama akiy at aikiweb.com
Wed Dec 30 16:14:42 MST 2015

Dear AikiWeb Announcements Subscriber,

Please share/forward this announcement with your aikido friends.

* AikiWeb Columns Now Available

The December AikiWeb Aikido Columns are now available for your reading pleasure!

This month, we have some great columns from The Mirror, Lynn Seiser, and Ross Robertson here:

        http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

As always, your comments in the thread following each column are appreciated by the authors, so please be sure to leave them your thoughts!

* AikiWeb Facebook Page

AikiWeb is on Facebook where we've posted a great collection of aikido videos and quotes from all over the Internet:

        Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AikiWeb

* AikiWeb News Submissions

  AikiWeb would like your help in collecting news items about aikido. If you know of any newsworthy aikido information, please
submit them   here:

        http://www.aikiweb.com/news/submit.html