[Announce] Announcements - August 31, 2015

Jun Akiyama akiy at aikiweb.com
Mon Aug 31 18:40:08 MDT 2015

Dear AikiWeb Announcements Subscriber,

Please share/forward this announcement with your aikido friends.

* AikiWeb Columns Now Available

This month's AikiWeb Columns are now available for your reading pleasure at:

	 http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

We have some GREAT columns this month: installment #27 of Peter Goldsury's "Transmission, Inheritance, and Emulation" series, another "It Had to be Felt" column from Ethan Weisgard on Inagaki Shigemi, Lynn Seiser's "Apples and Oranges" article, "The Kuzushi Question" from Ross Robertson, and "Musings on Keeping a Dojo Alive" by Janet Rosen for The Mirror.

As always, your comments in the thread following each column are appreciated by the authors, so please be sure to leave them your thoughts!

* AikiWeb Facebook Page

AikiWeb is on Facebook where we've posted a great collection of aikido videos and quotes from all over the Internet:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AikiWeb