[Announce] Announcements - May 25, 2014

Jun Akiyama akiy at aikiweb.com
Sun May 25 09:49:03 MDT 2014

Dear AikiWeb Announcements Subscriber,

Please share/forward this announcement with your aikido friends.

* AikiWeb Columns Now Available

The May AikiWeb Columns are now available for your reading pleasure at:

	 http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

This month, we have great articles from Peter Goldsbury, Gadi Shorr, Ross Robertson, "The Mirror," and Lynn Seiser.

As always, your comments in the thread following each column are appreciated by the authors, so please be sure to leave them your thoughts!

* AikiWeb Facebook Page

AikiWeb is on Facebook where we've posted a great collection of aikido videos and quotes from all over the Internet:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AikiWeb