[Announce] Announcements - June 27, 2014

Jun Akiyama akiy at aikiweb.com
Sat Jun 28 00:06:15 MDT 2014

Dear AikiWeb Announcements Subscriber,

Please share/forward this announcement with your aikido friends.

* AikiWeb Columns Now Available

The May AikiWeb Columns are now available for your reading pleasure at:

	 http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

This month, we have great articles from Lynn Seiser, Gadi Shorr, "The Mirror," and Ross Robertson.

As always, your comments in the thread following each column are appreciated by the authors, so please be sure to leave them your thoughts!

* AikiWeb Facebook Page

Be sure to "like" AikiWeb on Facebook!  We've posted a great collection of aikido videos and quotes from all over the Internet:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AikiWeb