[Announce] Announcements - January 28, 2014

Jun Akiyama akiy at aikiweb.com
Tue Jan 28 15:31:50 MST 2014

Dear AikiWeb Announcements Subscriber,

Please share/forward this announcement with your aikido friends.

* AikiWeb Columns Now Available

The January AikiWeb Columns are now available for your reading pleasure at:

	 http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

This month, we have great columns from Russ Qureshi, Gadi Shorr, Lynn Seiser, Ross Robertson, "The Mirror," and Paul Schweer.

As always, your comments in the thread following each column are appreciated by the authors, so please be sure to leave them your thoughts!

* AikiWeb Facebook Page

AikiWeb is on Facebook where we've posted a great collection of aikido videos and quotes from all over the Internet:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AikiWeb