[Announce] Announcements - December 31, 2014

Jun Akiyama akiy at aikiweb.com
Wed Dec 31 17:21:38 MST 2014

Dear AikiWeb Announcements Subscriber,

Please share/forward this announcement with your aikido friends.

* AikiWeb Columns Now Available

The December AikiWeb Columns are now available for your reading pleasure at:

	 http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

This month, we have some great columns from "The Mirror," Lynn Seiser, Gadi Shorr, and Ross Robertson.

As always, your comments in the thread following each column are appreciated by the authors, so please be sure to leave them your thoughts!

* AikiWeb Facebook Page

AikiWeb is on Facebook where we've posted a great collection of aikido videos and quotes from all over the Internet:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AikiWeb

* AikiWeb News Submissions

  AikiWeb would like your help in collecting news items about aikido.
  If you know of any newsworthy aikido information, please submit them
  here:

        http://www.aikiweb.com/news/submit.html