[Announce] Announcements - October 31, 2013

Jun Akiyama akiy at aikiweb.com
Thu Oct 31 12:04:46 MDT 2013

Dear AikiWeb Announcements Subscriber,

Welcome to the October 31, 2013 AikiWeb Announcements e-mail!

As always, please feel encouraged to share/forward these announcements to people who might be interested.

* AikiWeb Columns Now Available

The October AikiWeb Columns are now available for your reading pleasure at:

http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

This month, we have great columns from Lynn Seiser, Ross Robertson, Alister Gillies, and "The Mirror."

As always, your comments in the thread following each column are appreciated by the authors, so please be sure to leave them your thoughts!

* AikiWeb Facebook Page

AikiWeb is on Facebook where we've posted a great collection of aikido videos and quotes from all over the Internet:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AikiWeb