[Announce] Announcements - July 27, 2013

Jun Akiyama akiy at aikiweb.com
Sat Jul 27 13:17:08 MDT 2013

Dear AikiWeb Announcements Subscriber,

Welcome to the July 27, 2013 AikiWeb Announcements e-mail!

As always, please feel encouraged to share/forward these announcements to people who might be interested.

* AikiWeb Columns Now Available

The July AikiWeb Columns are now available for your reading pleasure at:

	http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

This month, we have great columns from Peter Goldsbury, Lynn Seiser, Niall Matthews, "The Mirror," and Ross Robertson.

As always, your comments in the thread following each column are appreciated by the authors, so please be sure to leave them your thoughts!

* AikiWeb Facebook Page

AikiWeb is on Facebook where we've posted a great collection of aikido videos and quotes from all over the Internet.

Visit and "Like" the  page here: http://www.facebook.com/AikiWeb