[Announce] Announcements - December 24, 2013

Jun Akiyama akiy at aikiweb.com
Tue Dec 24 12:46:48 MST 2013

Dear AikiWeb Announcements Subscriber,

Welcome to the December 24, 2013 AikiWeb Announcements e-mail.

Please share/forward this announcement with your aikido friends!

* AikiWeb Columns Now Available

The December AikiWeb Columns are now available for your reading pleasure at:

	http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

This month, we have great columns from Peter Goldsbury, Ross Robertson, "The Mirror," Iriawan Kamal Thalib, Eddy Wolput, and Lynn Seiser.

As always, your comments in the thread following each column are appreciated by the authors, so please be sure to leave them your thoughts!

* AikiWeb Facebook Page

AikiWeb is on Facebook where we've posted a great collection of aikido videos and quotes from all over the Internet:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AikiWeb